Thursday, March 24, 2011

I Heart Stella & Dot!!!

So I have been thinking a lot about how to accessorize your big day.  And ladies, let me tell you... Stella & Dot is where it's at! I was introduced to the jewelry line by a great friend of mine, Stella & Dot Stylist Lauren Kirby and I totally fell in love with the designs this company has to offer!! There are SO many pieces that will accentuate your look and make your debut down the isle one to remember!! Take a look at these fabulous finds that will give any bride and her bridesmaids a look that will be loved by all!

Now, you ALL know I am a sucker for pearls.  It's rare that I don't have them on!The Stella & Dot Charlotte Statement Necklace is just that....a STATEMENT! The beautiful multi-strand pearl necklace is highlighted with golden chains and champagne beading.  The vintage flower accent adds just the right touch to this gorgeous piece.  And speaking of the gorgeous flower, check out this stunning ring to match!  Priced at only $39...it's virtually a steal of a deal!!

I spoke with Stella & Dot stylist Lauren Kirby of Jacksonville, FL to see which pieces of the jewelry line she thought could be incorporated into bridal couture.  She had some great input!  Are you thinking of taking your wedding to tropical heights??  Check out this stunning "Birds of Paradise" necklace! It's absolutely to-die-for and my jewelry armoire is screaming for it!!  How fabulous would this be for a destination wedding??  And in my opinion this is a necklace fit for either a bride or her maids!
Lauren also suggested this fabulous piece...the Paige enamel bracelet.  This could be stacked with several bangles or used as a "Something Blue" all by itself!! The Paige is made of hand-painted enamel and stones and will add a stunning touch!  I personally think it would look fantastic with Stella & Dot's Sunset bangle and their Sloane enamel bangle! I just love this combo!! It really creates a pop of color and will highlight whites and neutrals!

 I also spoke with my dear friend Katie Thompson of Bluffton, SC... another Stella & Dot stylist and she thinks that the Sofia pearl necklace is a great way for a bride to go!! And Katie...I TOTALLY agree!! These pearls are simply divine! Hundreds of champagne and ivory pearls create a stunning statement that screams sophistication and elegance!  


 Ladies, there is SO much more Stella & Dot has to offer!! All-in-all....I'm IN LOVE with this company! They really know how to make a girl feel special!! If you would like to order any of these fabulous pieces, visit       

Lauren and Katie will take care of all your accessory needs! Or, I will be having a party VERY soon!! So if you and your gal pals would like to see the jewels in person...let me know and we will make it happen!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
~xoxo~
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment